Palm synch's to Outlook only one direction

January 16, 2005 5:33:13 PM

We installed Windows Small Business Server 2003 with Exchange Server on our
network. Outlook 2003 is installed for all users. Here's our problem - A
user with a Palm Tungsten E can synch Outlook calendars to her PDA, but the
PDA won't synch any changes made in the Palm calendar back to Outlook.
Although other users have Palm PDAs of various models, it's only this
Tungsten E that is giving us this problem.

We've reinstalled the software, downloaded the latest from Palm, and
recreated the user profile, but it still won't synch properly to upload
changes from the Palm to Outlook. Very frustrating. Does anyone know how to
fix this? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Leon
Anonymous
January 29, 2005 6:10:27 PM

leon willard napsal(a):
> We installed Windows Small Business Server 2003 with Exchange Server on our
> network. Outlook 2003 is installed for all users. Here's our problem - A
> user with a Palm Tungsten E can synch Outlook calendars to her PDA, but the
> PDA won't synch any changes made in the Palm calendar back to Outlook.
> Although other users have Palm PDAs of various models, it's only this
> Tungsten E that is giving us this problem.
>
> We've reinstalled the software, downloaded the latest from Palm, and
> recreated the user profile, but it still won't synch properly to upload
> changes from the Palm to Outlook. Very frustrating. Does anyone know how to
> fix this? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
>
> Leon

How about the PIM updates on the Palm? Checked / installed them?
Mark
!