Would anyone have any info about a AS-2518-15

Bally Display Tester? Just got one and it's suppose to be working but
guess what?! It has the 5v and 180v but doesn't show digits. has a
couple broken toggles but they are workable. Can't get any digits to
light. Thanks in advance,

zTim

Tim,

What do you need , i have the users guide of this tester but no schematics..
Leon
"Rockola" <fredmertz_1@msn.com> schreef in bericht
> Bally Display Tester? Just got one and it's suppose to be working but
> guess what?! It has the 5v and 180v but doesn't show digits. has a
> couple broken toggles but they are workable. Can't get any digits to
> light. Thanks in advance,
>
> zTim

Hi Leon, Could I buy a copy of that from you? Tried to e-mail direct,
don't know if it got through.

Thanks,
Tim

Hi Leon, it all went perfect! Very many thanks to you sir! That will
be a big help getting this working right.

zTim

Tim, If all went well, you did receive a PDF copy of the manual Leon