Your mixed up. The Bk's were John Robertson's ( www.flippers.com ) . Is
this Greg Walker's machine? Should have caught this machine before the
opening bid was $2495 with no bids. Would have been a good price,
considering the NOS playfield just on ebay went for close to that. I
think you might be seeing repro Centaur PF's pretty soon :) Better sell
them NOS PF's now . LOL

mike...@omuonline.net wrote:
> Your mixed up. The Bk's were John Robertson's ( www.flippers.com ) . Is
> this Greg Walker's machine? Should have caught this machine before the
> opening bid was $2495 with no bids. Would have been a good price,
> considering the NOS playfield just on ebay went for close to that. I
> think you might be seeing repro Centaur PF's pretty soon :) Better sell
> them NOS PF's now . LOL

This "is" the same seller who just got $4650.00 for the Black Night...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6209735180

Wow!...

So whats up the New Centaur Playfields???

Steve
Still Looking for Xenon...

frenchy

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2004

yup, new Centaur pf's to be coming out soon, time to unload something
like this. Wish I still had my Centaur, putting a new pf on it would
have been fun.
Frenchy

This is the owner of the real Halifax Pinball name, not Greg Walker. I
am pleased to do most of Dave's Bally Playfield changeouts, this one
never came my way. Currently changing over Playboy, must be #5 or #6,
loosing track. Another good pinball enthusist from Halifax.