IJ Cabinet decals for sale. also speaker panel plastic NOS

I have a set of the IPB Indiana Jones Sideart set. All 5 pieces. I
don't know if I will ever use them , but they may be for sale for the
right price. Feel free to make offers, but it will take insane money
to get them.

I also have a IJ Speaker panel plastic that is NOS for offers. This is
from Williams way back before they went out of the pinball business.

jdix

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2005

Damn Wayne, if you are building us up just to let us down that is just
plain cruel. You talk the talk, . . I really hope you can walk the walk

not to insane as they will be available soon from your local IPB/Pinball
factory Distributor Under $300

Michael

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"Keith Foy" <pinhead@lotsapins.com> wrote in message
>I have a set of the IPB Indiana Jones Sideart set. All 5 pieces. I
> don't know if I will ever use them , but they may be for sale for the
> right price. Feel free to make offers, but it will take insane money
> to get them.

Why not just toss them up on Ebay with a reserve?

Michael

I may do that also. I have a bunch of plastic sets up right now. Maybe
later. As far as IPB getting them, the last I heard was that Lucas
wanted $250K for the liscence rights and Gene wasn't going to sell
enough to make it woth while. That would mean that the good repros
from IPB are very much in demand compared to the fuzzy off color ones
of RNR. Really doesn't matter either way. I can keep them and will
use them eventually. I just know there is a demand and I can't see
them sitting here on the shelf. Hope Mr Australia is right , but I
don't tend to believe much he has thrown out. He just wants to protect
his interest.

On Tue, 27 Sep 2005 06:56:08 GMT, "Michael" <radius_sv*@*yahoo*.com>
wrote:

>"Keith Foy" <pinhead@lotsapins.com> wrote in message
>>I have a set of the IPB Indiana Jones Sideart set. All 5 pieces. I
>> don't know if I will ever use them , but they may be for sale for the
>> right price. Feel free to make offers, but it will take insane money
>> to get them.
>
> Why not just toss them up on Ebay with a reserve?
>
>Michael

Just wait, ... Wayne says they'll be readily available in Oct ...
uh, ... er, .. did you see that? ... Wayne's nose just got bigger!

-Officer Bobby "Hot Dog" Nelson

"pinballjim" <pinballjim@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> So are these for sale or not?

manic

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2002

Just keep them then - Mr. free private auction insane money.

> I may do that also. I have a bunch of plastic sets up right now. Maybe
> later. As far as IPB getting them, the last I heard was that Lucas
> wanted $250K for the liscence rights and Gene wasn't going to sell
> enough to make it woth while. That would mean that the good repros
> from IPB are very much in demand compared to the fuzzy off color ones
> of RNR. Really doesn't matter either way. I can keep them and will
> use them eventually. I just know there is a demand and I can't see
> them sitting here on the shelf. Hope Mr Australia is right , but I
> don't tend to believe much he has thrown out. He just wants to protect
> his interest.
>

> On Tue, 27 Sep 2005 06:56:08 GMT, "Michael" <radius_sv*@*yahoo*.com>
> wrote:
>

> >"Keith Foy" <pinhead@lotsapins.com> wrote in message
> >>I have a set of the IPB Indiana Jones Sideart set. All 5 pieces. I
> >> don't know if I will ever use them , but they may be for sale for the
> >> right price. Feel free to make offers, but it will take insane money
> >> to get them.
> >
> > Why not just toss them up on Ebay with a reserve?
> >
> >Michael

Keith,

$1,000 is insane ...

but it is good that you are asking that kind of money, because it will
just motivate Wayne and the Pinball Factory to produce the product in a
very timely manner

The only guy who is going to feel stupid is the guy that pays you the
$1,000 or whatever it will take to buy those remade decals

all of this gouging is going to end very soon

very soon ....

=)

Gary/Arizona

This is why, at the end of the day, Wayne will end up being a hero for
the hobby

I know he has pissed a lot of people off and his communications have
been so-so, but his remade products will end the price gouging

and remade playfields will prove to be superior to NOS playfields

A lot of good days ahead for true hobbyists

=)

Gary/Arizona

On 27 Sep 2005 09:37:58 -0700, "pinballjim" <pinballjim@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>So are these for sale or not?

I will sell them for the right price. Mr $205 is insane the wrong
way. I have heard of Ryans decal sets go for $500 plus and there not
real good, done with a dot matrix printer. Also have heard of 2 sets
sell for $750 and $800. These were the good IPB decals like mine. To
make a long story short, I will consider offers of $1000 up.
If IJ with side art and a nice CC playfield go for $5500 to $6500.
And you can buy a IJ for $2500-$3000 needing art work and shop.
You do the math.
If you don't want to pay that, thats fine with me. My attitude won't
change no matter what Maniac has to say or think.

pt

Lets see; $1000 plus the bitch job of installing decals or get a BRAND
NEW CABINET with decals already installed for $650? Tough choice.
Anyone who pays more than $350-400 is crazy.

Good luck with that sale Keith.

John

<To make a long story short, I will consider offers of $1000 up. >

Wow! What a greedy SOB!!!

Keith Foy wrote:
> On 27 Sep 2005 09:37:58 -0700, "pinballjim" <pinballjim@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >So are these for sale or not?
>
> I will sell them for the right price. Mr $205 is insane the wrong
> way. I have heard of Ryans decal sets go for $500 plus and there not
> real good, done with a dot matrix printer. Also have heard of 2 sets
> sell for $750 and $800. These were the good IPB decals like mine. To
> make a long story short, I will consider offers of $1000 up.
> If IJ with side art and a nice CC playfield go for $5500 to $6500.
> And you can buy a IJ for $2500-$3000 needing art work and shop.
> You do the math.
> If you don't want to pay that, thats fine with me. My attitude won't
> change no matter what Maniac has to say or think.

BWAGNER5150! I could not have said it better my self. I sold a set of
IJ decals a while back for what I paid for them 285.00 because I did
not want to screw the group. for what he's asking we should all
remember this when he needs something.

Jim Davis
BWAGNER5150 wrote:
> <To make a long story short, I will consider offers of $1000 up. >
>
> Wow! What a greedy SOB!!!
>

> Keith Foy wrote:
> > On 27 Sep 2005 09:37:58 -0700, "pinballjim" <pinballjim@hotmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> > >So are these for sale or not?
> >
> > I will sell them for the right price. Mr $205 is insane the wrong
> > way. I have heard of Ryans decal sets go for $500 plus and there not
> > real good, done with a dot matrix printer. Also have heard of 2 sets
> > sell for $750 and $800. These were the good IPB decals like mine. To
> > make a long story short, I will consider offers of $1000 up.
> > If IJ with side art and a nice CC playfield go for $5500 to $6500.
> > And you can buy a IJ for $2500-$3000 needing art work and shop.
> > You do the math.
> > If you don't want to pay that, thats fine with me. My attitude won't
> > change no matter what Maniac has to say or think.

I would be willing to bet you $500 that Wayne will not have IJ cab decals
for sale in the year 2005!!

<gpctv02@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> This is why, at the end of the day, Wayne will end up being a hero for
> the hobby
>
> I know he has pissed a lot of people off and his communications have
> been so-so, but his remade products will end the price gouging
>
> and remade playfields will prove to be superior to NOS playfields
>
> A lot of good days ahead for true hobbyists
>
> =)
>
> Gary/Arizona

otto

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2001

Actually, I believe the cab with all new decals installed and all new
hardware is about 650 + 550 = 1200 plus shipping.

Still a lot better deal than a couple stickers for a grand.

That is of course if you have to have new stickers.

I sort of like the fade. Gives the machine a little character.

Otto

CARGPB11

"PT" <zeecarr1@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> Lets see; $1000 plus the bitch job of installing decals or get a BRAND
> NEW CABINET with decals already installed for $650? Tough choice.
> Anyone who pays more than $350-400 is crazy.
>
> Good luck with that sale Keith.
>
> John

:) Great to hear, Jim. I'm sure someone was really happy with them.
Take care!

Ben

On Tue, 27 Sep, Keith Foy wrote:
>>So are these for sale or not?
>
> I will sell them for the right price. Mr $205 is insane the wrong
> way. I have heard of Ryans decal sets go for $500 plus and there not
> real good, done with a dot matrix printer.

LOL. Inkjet maybe, but not dot matrix. I'm pretty sure I have a set of
RnR IJ decals I'll be happy to part with for $500. Somehow I'm doubting
anyone has paid that much for them.

> Also have heard of 2 sets
> sell for $750 and $800. These were the good IPB decals like mine. To
> make a long story short, I will consider offers of $1000 up.
> If IJ with side art and a nice CC playfield go for $5500 to $6500.
> And you can buy a IJ for $2500-$3000 needing art work and shop.
> You do the math.
> If you don't want to pay that, thats fine with me. My attitude won't
> change no matter what Maniac has to say or think.

Hey, your price is your price. I'll be *shocked* if you get any offers
anywhere near $1000. But maybe I've missed something...

--Donnie

On Wed, 28 Sep, Donnie Barnes wrote:
>> I will sell them for the right price. Mr $205 is insane the wrong
>> way. I have heard of Ryans decal sets go for $500 plus and there not
>> real good, done with a dot matrix printer.
>
> LOL. Inkjet maybe, but not dot matrix. I'm pretty sure I have a set of
> RnR IJ decals I'll be happy to part with for $500. Somehow I'm doubting
> anyone has paid that much for them.

Correction, I just checked and I *definitely* have a set I'd sell for $500.
I've got a pretty good reputation as a seller around here, so let's put
your little theory to the test.

Mine were stored flat since they arrived from Ryan and are wrinkle-free.
Stored in a climate controlled facility the entire time, too.

Email me or post here if you want them for $500. I'll package them and
ship them however you want, but you pay actual shipping (which I can get
you a quote on if you like).

--Donnie

manic

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2002

"BWAGNER5150" <wagner_benjamin@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> <To make a long story short, I will consider offers of $1000 up. >
>
> Wow! What a greedy SOB!!!

Sadly it's par for the course with this guy :-(