It's your company most likley.

A neat little trick to use is to use the google website lanuage
translator http://www.google.com/language_tools?hl=en and translate the
site from German to English. Use the translate a web page at the
bottome of the google page.

Then when the page come up change the de to en in the url. Then you
trick it to translate from english to english and it most likly won't
be blocked. It works for me and hopefully you.

It acts as it's own proxy server and will let you view almost anything
that may be blocked by your company.

Try this link below to see if you can get on. I already switched the
url around...

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mrpinball.com&langpair=en%7Cen&hl=en&c2coff=1&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&prev=%2Flanguage_tools

My bad. I read you post to quickly and thought you where blocked at
work. If they ever block you at work at least you will have a work
around.

In article <11jhqsh8a5cimb1@corp.supernews.com>,
Rob G <lostinthezone@sasktel.net> wrote:
> I can access the Mr Pinball classifieds from work, but from home I always
>get a 404 error.
>
>http://www.xmission.com/~daina/pinball.html
>
>It's been like this for quite a while now.
>
>Maybe Daina can shed some light on this if he is reading
>
>Rob

It's got to be something on your end at home, either your ISP,
firewall/router, proxy, or local configuration.
--
Daina Pettit=daina@xmission.com, voice: (801)277-6296, msg: (801)277-0888
UNIX Consulting Salt Lake City, Utah http://www.MrPinball.com

I wonder if xmission is blocking 64.x.x.x ? 142.165.x.x works fine for me
when I get that
dhcp address scope. When I get 64.110.x.x it does not work.

I sent an email to Daina.

Rob