WTB: Small hex head screws - for use with nuts.

Hi,
I have an IJ and the machine mainly uses two sorts of fasteners. The
machine screw that screws into wood, and the machine screw that screws
in bumper posts and the like.

It is this screw (the one that goes into bumper posts) I need. I can't
seem to find a screw, with a plain hex head (no slot or philips hole).

Here is a picture of what I need:

http://www.zaphs.com/IMG_6156.jpg

The only unique feature of these things are the plain hex head and I'd
like to keep that look.

I would mainly need these screws in 6 and 8 sizes, but mostly the
smaller size.

Any help would be appreciated!!!!

More about small head screws nuts

    Excellent, just ordered 100 of them, thanks. Your plastic protectors
    look great on my machine BTW (just installed them yesterday).

    Whenever I need a screw I will look you up.

    No wait, that didn't wasn't exactly what I meant.... :)

    I carry these.

    --

    -Frank Gant
    http://orbitpinball.com

    "K Wilkens" <thewilkens@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > I have an IJ and the machine mainly uses two sorts of fasteners. The
    > machine screw that screws into wood, and the machine screw that screws
    > in bumper posts and the like.
    >
    > It is this screw (the one that goes into bumper posts) I need. I can't
    > seem to find a screw, with a plain hex head (no slot or philips hole).
    >
    > Here is a picture of what I need:
    >
    > http://www.zaphs.com/IMG_6156.jpg
    >
    > The only unique feature of these things are the plain hex head and I'd
    > like to keep that look.
    >
    > I would mainly need these screws in 6 and 8 sizes, but mostly the
    > smaller size.
    >
    > Any help would be appreciated!!!!

    Keith,
    Glad to hear you like the protectors. I've got several other screw
    types I'm adding, so keep me in mind in the future when you need screws for
    your machines.

    Thanks for your business Keith.

    --

    > Excellent, just ordered 100 of them, thanks. Your plastic protectors
    > look great on my machine BTW (just installed them yesterday).

Games Video Games