WTB: Small hex head screws - for use with nuts.

Last response: in Video Games
September 27, 2005 8:05:48 AM

Hi,
I have an IJ and the machine mainly uses two sorts of fasteners. The
machine screw that screws into wood, and the machine screw that screws
in bumper posts and the like.

It is this screw (the one that goes into bumper posts) I need. I can't
seem to find a screw, with a plain hex head (no slot or philips hole).

Here is a picture of what I need:

http://www.zaphs.com/IMG_6156.jpg

The only unique feature of these things are the plain hex head and I'd
like to keep that look.

I would mainly need these screws in 6 and 8 sizes, but mostly the
smaller size.

Any help would be appreciated!!!!

September 27, 2005 10:44:17 AM

Excellent, just ordered 100 of them, thanks. Your plastic protectors
look great on my machine BTW (just installed them yesterday).

September 27, 2005 11:13:04 AM

Whenever I need a screw I will look you up.

No wait, that didn't wasn't exactly what I meant.... :)

September 27, 2005 12:36:34 PM

I carry these.

--

-Frank Gant
http://orbitpinball.com

"K Wilkens" <thewilkens@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Hi,
> I have an IJ and the machine mainly uses two sorts of fasteners. The
> machine screw that screws into wood, and the machine screw that screws
> in bumper posts and the like.
>
> It is this screw (the one that goes into bumper posts) I need. I can't
> seem to find a screw, with a plain hex head (no slot or philips hole).
>
> Here is a picture of what I need:
>
> http://www.zaphs.com/IMG_6156.jpg
>
> The only unique feature of these things are the plain hex head and I'd
> like to keep that look.
>
> I would mainly need these screws in 6 and 8 sizes, but mostly the
> smaller size.
>
> Any help would be appreciated!!!!

September 27, 2005 12:58:07 PM

Keith,
Glad to hear you like the protectors. I've got several other screw
types I'm adding, so keep me in mind in the future when you need screws for
your machines.

Thanks for your business Keith.