Funhouse opto board A-13901

While I've got my Funhouse all torn apart and have easy access to the
underside of the steps ramp, I wanted to get my optos working again.
But since neither of the optos (steps ramp and Rudy hit) are working, I
don't really know if the problem is with the opto board or the optos
themselves.

What other machines use the A-13901 board that I can test it in? I
believe IJ, CFTBL, and Getaway all do, are there others?

MitchelWB

The most likely problem is the IR emitters have burned out. Start with
new ones, for the price new emitters and receivers are a no brainer.
After that you can start testing the board for proper operation, but I
bet it's fine.

K2