MM castle gate drawbridge assembly

RGP -
Well final prototyping is occuring in the next two weeks as I finish
up another long project. Gate assembly has been completely rebuilt to allow
my much thicker, better gates in different finishes (Bright stainless, Black
zinc, Dull grey) Same stuff I had on the expo table last year. The
assembly has been beefed up and redone in a variety of ways. Most
importantly its been bulletproofed.
So a couple of questions for the guys interested in it.

1.) who is interested ?
2.) what color gate would you like to see ?
3.) would chains on the drawbridge be over the top :)

So I'm looking for interest here mostly and gate selection. (Alot of guys
will say it depends on price . . . I don't think thats an issue here not on
a game worth that much. I will make it as cheap as I can and like
everything else I make it'll be a quality product for a reasonable price)

So should I make 50 or 75 ?? Let me know who wants one !

Due to the complexity of this project I will probably do only one run. (And
if I do say so these will be "DA BOMB")

E-mail me directly please!

Thanks !!!

--
Kerry Stair

Mantis Amusements "Its all about Pinball"

I would be in for one. I would probably stay with black to keep the
game looking original. I think the chains would be cool (would
compliment the sound of the gate going up and down), but I would like
to see what the chains look like to be sure.

Thanks,

Ken in Princeton
TZ, STTNG, IJ, MM & TOM

jdix

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2005

Again, if I ever find an MM I will probably want one in black. The
chains are cool so long as they aren't troublesome

I would be interested in a black one although I wouldn't mind seeing
pics of the other color.

Count me in for one.

Chains on the drawbridge sound cool and if you think it looks good then
I trust your opinion.

--
Pins - M*M - M*B - A*FM - R*FM - ST*TNG - L*OTR - R*F

Vids - D*nkey Kong

Past Pins - H*S#1 - T*Z - H*S #2 - C*C - S*C - C*V - W*H20