G

I've been searching a lot on what processor to use in my intel vc820 mobo. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna go with a

Pentium III processor 650MHz
256K Cache
100MHz System Bus

I just want a final confirmation that this will work before I buy it.

-Rob Wegner

P.S. if you need to ask about any more specifics on the proc. in order to answer my question, post your requests here and I will be glad to answer them.

G

Hey,

If memory serves me correctly that board was originally slated to run the 1.13ghz smoothly. Look for the article that Dr. Pabst wrote. I think thats the one. It should run all PIII's but it was geared for the higher end chips

Timothy Stankus
One of the First AMD Athlon Users =)

chaotictech

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
the board rocks but dont go below 600. Im using a 600e in mine with 128meg rdram 26gighd,geforce2and so on, also dont use a cheap card it will really affect your performance,this mobo really shines with a good vcard and big processors.

NMDante

Distinguished
Oct 5, 2002
I thought this thread deserved a little TLC. It's on the last page of this forum at the bottom.

LOL

I had to do a double take when I read it. I was like - WHAT?!? then I noticed the date.

Way to dig up the past! LOL
:lol:

shinigamiX

Distinguished
Jan 8, 2006
I thought this thread deserved a little TLC. It's on the last page of this forum at the bottom.
Sorry, I already bumped the very last thread a few months ago. Then I bumped its successor xD

Wait why am I proud?