Chris Hutchins TOTAN Gold - Gorgeous!

Once again, I want to thank Chris for his incredible work. This
example is off the charts. NOS everything (all plastics, all 3 ramp
assemblies, fire magnet, wire ramp, genie, etc) and an outstanding job
on the decaled cab, cleared pf and gold package make this a stunner.

Thanks again Chris! The next titles are on their way to you!!

See pics at:

http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/album60

(Thanks again to John Wart for hosting these pics!)

wow... good thing I sold you that one when I did.....

Scott.

Yes it is :)

Christopher Hutchins
www.highendpins.com

twoplays.25 wrote:
> wow... good thing I sold you that one when I did.....
>
> Scott.

Your NOS looks awesome as well Scott. You should see how Chris fixed my
sagging MM drawbridge. Looks like new as well.

You would have sold it anyway Scott. My original one was in such bad
shape that if Buddy's wasn't available, I would have bought yours.

There is one problem though. It's TOO gorgeous! It should go in a
museum only to be looked at and never played.

:)

Al

JC

Awesome. If mine had looked like that I'd never have parted with it.

-JC-

cpiel wrote:
> Once again, I want to thank Chris for his incredible work. This
> example is off the charts. NOS everything (all plastics, all 3 ramp
> assemblies, fire magnet, wire ramp, genie, etc) and an outstanding job
> on the decaled cab, cleared pf and gold package make this a stunner.
>
> Thanks again Chris! The next titles are on their way to you!!
>
> See pics at:
>
> http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/album60
>
> (Thanks again to John Wart for hosting these pics!)

Pinman

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2003

WOW. Very nice looking TOTAN. Makes me want one again. Chris is one of my
(five) pins next???? ;-)

"cpiel" <cpiel@verizon.net> wrote in message
> Once again, I want to thank Chris for his incredible work. This
> example is off the charts. NOS everything (all plastics, all 3 ramp
> assemblies, fire magnet, wire ramp, genie, etc) and an outstanding job
> on the decaled cab, cleared pf and gold package make this a stunner.
>
> Thanks again Chris! The next titles are on their way to you!!
>
> See pics at:
>
> http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/album60
>
> (Thanks again to John Wart for hosting these pics!)

No..................One is almost done(TAF)another is underway(HS2) .
"PinMan" <vbirdsley@mchsi.com> wrote in message
> WOW. Very nice looking TOTAN. Makes me want one again. Chris is one of
> my (five) pins next???? ;-)
>

> "cpiel" <cpiel@verizon.net> wrote in message
>> Once again, I want to thank Chris for his incredible work. This
>> example is off the charts. NOS everything (all plastics, all 3 ramp
>> assemblies, fire magnet, wire ramp, genie, etc) and an outstanding job
>> on the decaled cab, cleared pf and gold package make this a stunner.
>>
>> Thanks again Chris! The next titles are on their way to you!!
>>
>> See pics at:
>>
>> http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/album60
>>
>> (Thanks again to John Wart for hosting these pics!)

You guys are all at the back of the line. I dropped off five pins at
Chris's place on Friday and another one is being drop shipped to him. I
always get first priority on Chris's time, no matter how long before me
your machine got there.

That's what I like to tell myself, anyway. :)

--Donnie