FS: Pin hauling trailer...

Hi All-

I have a small used towable 2-wheel utility trailer that I am selling. Has
brake/signal lights. Ideal size for hauling a pin or vid around. With some
of the posts I've seen lately about shoe-horning pins in cars that were
barely made for full size adults, I thought maybe someone could make good
use of this.

Asking only $75. Pics available. Prefer local pickup (I'm in Salt Lake
City, Utah) but this unit can be disassembled and shipped- probably cost
just as much for the trailer as it would for shipping ($75) due to
weight/size, but it's entirely possible.

E-mail if interested!

Ray J.
--
Action Pinball & Amusement, LLC