I cannot connect to your bridge games

Last response: in Video Games
May 19, 2005 9:24:27 PM

Hello,my code name is katrinkao1,and I cannot get in to a bridge game-I have
not played for quite awhile,s I have been quite ill for a long time,I now am
much better,and qould appreciate "playing bridge",again. my E-mazil is
schmidtk@worldnet.att.net.-pls help? thank you,KathleenC,Scmhmidt

More about : connect bridge games

Anonymous
May 21, 2005 3:23:42 AM

B. Arthur Schmidt wrote:
> Hello,my code name is katrinkao1,and I cannot get in to a bridge game-I have
> not played for quite awhile,s I have been quite ill for a long time,I now am
> much better,and qould appreciate "playing bridge",again. my E-mazil is
> schmidtk@worldnet.att.net.-pls help? thank you,KathleenC,Scmhmidt

This site discusses problems entering rooms:

http://mvps.org/nibblesnbits/EnterRooms.html

If you have a firewall, look here for suggestions:

http://mvps.org/nibblesnbits/MultiPlayer.html#fwall

--
+Elmo_Tech
MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support