I cannot connect to your bridge games

Hello,my code name is katrinkao1,and I cannot get in to a bridge game-I have
not played for quite awhile,s I have been quite ill for a long time,I now am
much better,and qould appreciate "playing bridge",again. my E-mazil is
schmidtk@worldnet.att.net.-pls help? thank you,KathleenC,Scmhmidt
1 answer Last reply
More about connect bridge games
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.zone (More info?)

    B. Arthur Schmidt wrote:
    > Hello,my code name is katrinkao1,and I cannot get in to a bridge game-I have
    > not played for quite awhile,s I have been quite ill for a long time,I now am
    > much better,and qould appreciate "playing bridge",again. my E-mazil is
    > schmidtk@worldnet.att.net.-pls help? thank you,KathleenC,Scmhmidt

    This site discusses problems entering rooms:

    http://mvps.org/nibblesnbits/EnterRooms.html

    If you have a firewall, look here for suggestions:

    http://mvps.org/nibblesnbits/MultiPlayer.html#fwall

    --
    +Elmo_Tech
    MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support