FS: Freddy: A Nightmare On Elm Street, can bring to the Yo..

Hi all,
My friend Mark Schneck of MTW Enterprises, in Richmond, VA has for sale a
nice Nightmare On Elm Street pin.
http://host300.ipowerweb.com/~pingeekc/mtw_freddy.htm

FREE delivery to York, Saturday ONLY. Email or call Mark with any
questions.
Cell 804-519-2770 (daytime)
Shop 804-779-0212 (night, after 7 pm)

mtwenterprises@comcast.net (call to get faster service)