Some captions...

"The wife will NEVER find it in HERE!"

"You know you have TOO many pins when..."

"I don't care how many beers I had, I'm tellin' ya it AIN'T gonna fit!"

....and my favorite...

"Every WPC collectors dirty little secret."

http://www.pinballclinic.com/misc/Closet.jpg

You know, you could probably fit a couple more pins in there. She'll
never know.

Man, put that to good use! Why don't you tank one of those Williams'
games first? :)

Jim
--
flipper [at] pa [dot] net

Rondondo wrote:
> Some captions...
>
> "The wife will NEVER find it in HERE!"
>
> "You know you have TOO many pins when..."
>
> "I don't care how many beers I had, I'm tellin' ya it AIN'T gonna fit!"
>
> ...and my favorite...
>
> "Every WPC collectors dirty little secret."
>

> http://www.pinballclinic.com/misc/Closet.jpg

Del

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2001

Ron,
From the looks of the thread under this one, YOU"RE TRYING TO HIDE
TO MUCH !!!,,, ( Pennie Blow-out ) ,, Wassa matter ?? your Wife find
your Toys ?? =)

Pin-Del =) ,

I suggest the caption "Man, it is about time I put that Genie back
together and sold it to Ron Donohue".

But, I can see where that caption might not work for everyone.

Ron

Rondondo wrote:
> Some captions...
>
> "The wife will NEVER find it in HERE!"
>
> "You know you have TOO many pins when..."
>
> "I don't care how many beers I had, I'm tellin' ya it AIN'T gonna fit!"
>
> ...and my favorite...
>
> "Every WPC collectors dirty little secret."
>

> http://www.pinballclinic.com/misc/Closet.jpg

No way, my toys generate the funds to keep my wife at home and happy.
She has nothing to do but serve me!

Del wrote:
> Ron,
> From the looks of the thread under this one, YOU"RE TRYING TO HIDE
> TO MUCH !!!,,, ( Pennie Blow-out ) ,, Wassa matter ?? your Wife find
> your Toys ?? =)
>
> Pin-Del =) ,

I'm tryin man. I finally got another one of those darn TZ's out of the
way last weekend so maybe Genie will be on her feet soon. Why does
anybody like that game?! I prefer the good old "boop boop boop" of a
Countdown anyday.

Like I always say... I LOVE TZ... love to SELL it!

Gott Lieb? wrote:
> Man, put that to good use! Why don't you tank one of those Williams'
> games first? :)
>
> Jim
> --
> flipper [at] pa [dot] net
>

> Rondondo wrote:
> > Some captions...
> >
> > "The wife will NEVER find it in HERE!"
> >
> > "You know you have TOO many pins when..."
> >
> > "I don't care how many beers I had, I'm tellin' ya it AIN'T gonna fit!"
> >
> > ...and my favorite...
> >
> > "Every WPC collectors dirty little secret."
> >

> > http://www.pinballclinic.com/misc/Closet.jpg

Is that a pinball machine in your pants or are you just happy to see
me????

Bryan (CARGPB14) http://usergallery.myhomegameroom.com/gallery/bspins

"Warning! Achtung! Run away, Run away!: BK restorations may emit a
shower of sparks or flames or both. Keep a safe distance (like four
city blocks). Never return to a restoration once lit. Hot hot hot!"

(Sig line compliments of Clive at the Coin-Op Cauldron.)

Rondondo wrote:
> Some captions...
>
> "The wife will NEVER find it in HERE!"
>
> "You know you have TOO many pins when..."
>
> "I don't care how many beers I had, I'm tellin' ya it AIN'T gonna fit!"
>
> ...and my favorite...
>
> "Every WPC collectors dirty little secret."
>

> http://www.pinballclinic.com/misc/Closet.jpg

Everything has a price. Genie could be yours for only $1895 Ronny
baby!

Ron Donohue wrote:
> I suggest the caption "Man, it is about time I put that Genie back
> together and sold it to Ron Donohue".
>
> But, I can see where that caption might not work for everyone.
>

> Ron
>
> Rondondo wrote:
> > Some captions...
> >
> > "The wife will NEVER find it in HERE!"
> >
> > "You know you have TOO many pins when..."
> >
> > "I don't care how many beers I had, I'm tellin' ya it AIN'T gonna fit!"
> >
> > ...and my favorite...
> >
> > "Every WPC collectors dirty little secret."
> >

> > http://www.pinballclinic.com/misc/Closet.jpg

Another stack of parts would never be noticed by my wife :)

Another machine, maybe... maybe not

Or at least, she doesn't let on to it :)

--
http://www.myhomegameroom.com

"Mark Salas" <msalas@salascorp.com> wrote in message
> You know, you could probably fit a couple more pins in there. She'll
> never know.

I'm just happy to see you dad. AH :)

"Ron Donohue" <rdonohue@hoyt.org> wrote in news:1127861662.242929.141960
@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

> I suggest the caption "Man, it is about time I put that Genie back
> together and sold it to Ron Donohue".
>
> But, I can see where that caption might not work for everyone.

Sure it does!

"Man, it is abbout time I put that Genie back together and sold it to
everyone." :)