need to sell this one, it breaks my heart!! GIVE IT A GOOD..

no sorry it will be my 25th wedding anniversary and my wife does not
want to spend it looking at pinballs!!

shame huh

I don't think its Ozzy But Definately Jimmy Page on the danelectro ,
BUT if you look in the middle of the glass I think there is a cello and
a trombone!!! HELL YEA BABY, ROCK ON !!

and this one is fast for a early 70's williams. would like ti sold
before thursday so i can get my bowler on friday. come on folks dont
let this on pass by

marty