TZ 3rd magnet installers in Northern California?

Hi,

I am looking for anyone qualified/experienced in the TZ 3rd magnet
installation and is willing to do them on people's machines.
Specifically someone located near to or willing to travel to northern
california (near Sacramento).

Thanks!

Get your kit together from Pingizmos and bring 'er down to me in San
Ramon :)

--
Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!

JC

I installed mine. It's a little stressful to drill your playfield but
other than that and drilling the ball guides, it's a relatively simply
thing. You don't even need to remove the playfield from the machine.
I bought a 20mm fostner drill bit that I could loan you if you come to
S.F. or pay for shipping. Frankly, I thought drilling the holes for
the optos was much more difficult.

-JC-

ctba...@email.com wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am looking for anyone qualified/experienced in the TZ 3rd magnet
> installation and is willing to do them on people's machines.
> Specifically someone located near to or willing to travel to northern
> california (near Sacramento).
>
> Thanks!

Hey Cliffy,

I just wrote Steve a note asking when the kits might be in stock
again.. as soon as I can get a deluxe kit I'll load my pin up and head
south!! Thanks for the offer of assistance in this nerve racking mod.

PS - I knew I should have picked up a kit as soon as I decided to get a
TZ instead of waiting until after I had it.

Thanks!
Chad

I'm in Escalon (Manteca/Stockton area) and recently installed the 3rd
magnet kit in my TZ. It's a fairly easy process if you take your time
and follow the directions. I'd be happy to assist you in any way that
I can.

Steve

Ron

like all roads lead to rome, all things pinball lead to cliffy \-)

cliffy did the restoration of my tz, where he faced the devil square in
the eye and drilled a perfect playfield hole on the one try you get.
depending on what version of your playfield, there are even dimples to
help with third mag positioning. the pingizmo kit is great and makes
things relatively simple. but biggest deal (judging from the muttering
i heard) was not in drilling the playfield, but drilling holes in the
VERY hard ball guides for the optos.

cliffy's a good guy, don't forget to bring a nice bone for his dog
precious, she is almost as much fun as playing with he creature or
funhouse with that demonic rudy!

good luck

\ron

contact Cliffy, he's the man. He's in San Ramone, worth the drive if even
just to meet him. :)
timathie cargpb15
<ctbaker@email.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I am looking for anyone qualified/experienced in the TZ 3rd magnet
> installation and is willing to do them on people's machines.
> Specifically someone located near to or willing to travel to northern
> california (near Sacramento).
>
> Thanks!

TRENDING THREADS