ANN: United Star Slugger backglass now available

The Shay Arcade Group's repro backglass for the United Star
Slugger pitch and bat is now available from Pinball Pal.

Also, back in stock today are two that had been sold out
for a long time: GTB Lightning Ball and GTB Criss Cross.

These and all the others are available on the web site at:
http://pinballpal.com/, or call or write.

We ship worldwide, but if you're going to the York show on October
7th or 8th, we can bring any of your purchases from Pinball Pal to the
show for you to pick up, and there will be no charge for shipping.
Just select "Pick up at York show" as the shipping method, and
meet me at York to pick up your goodies. This goes for all
Shay Arcade Group backglasses and playfield plastics, as well
as the Pinball Pal stencil sets and all our other products.

Stock is running low on some backglasses, and when they sell out,
it may be a very long time before they are available again, if ever.
Here's a list of some of the almost-sold-out backglasses:

Flipper (1 left)
Corral (2 left)
Sluggin Champ (2 left)
Twin Bill (1 left)

Playfield plastics:

4-Belles (1 left)
Easy Aces (2 left)
1953 Grand Slam (1 left)

Thanks all,
-Mark
--
http://pinballpal.com/

How long does it usually take for the ones on the 'coming soon' list to come
out ? Are they in order from top to bottom ?

"Mark Clayton" <spamuser1602@i87.com> wrote in message
> The Shay Arcade Group's repro backglass for the United Star
> Slugger pitch and bat is now available from Pinball Pal.
>
> Also, back in stock today are two that had been sold out
> for a long time: GTB Lightning Ball and GTB Criss Cross.
>
> These and all the others are available on the web site at:
> http://pinballpal.com/, or call or write.
>
> We ship worldwide, but if you're going to the York show on October
> 7th or 8th, we can bring any of your purchases from Pinball Pal to the
> show for you to pick up, and there will be no charge for shipping.
> Just select "Pick up at York show" as the shipping method, and
> meet me at York to pick up your goodies. This goes for all
> Shay Arcade Group backglasses and playfield plastics, as well
> as the Pinball Pal stencil sets and all our other products.
>
> Stock is running low on some backglasses, and when they sell out,
> it may be a very long time before they are available again, if ever.
> Here's a list of some of the almost-sold-out backglasses:
>
> Flipper (1 left)
> Corral (2 left)
> Sluggin Champ (2 left)
> Twin Bill (1 left)
>
> Playfield plastics:
>
> 4-Belles (1 left)
> Easy Aces (2 left)
> 1953 Grand Slam (1 left)
>
> Thanks all,
> -Mark
> --
> http://pinballpal.com/

Ron:

I always prioritize the "coming soon" list based on the
latest info that I have, but there's no fixed schedule.
Sometimes things are held up for technical or scheduling
reasons, and other times, something unexpected gets
done first. From the current "coming soon" list, United
Tenth Inning has been manufactured, but I don't have
them to ship yet. The next two, Classy Bowler and Crosstown,
are at least six weeks out.

-Mark
--
http://pinballpal.com/