Food for thought

G

For Toms hardware and anybody ese who agrees with them.

I dont like Intel either and everytime i see AMD come out on top, its nice. But the way you have aggressively put down Intel for some time now it is becoming apparent that your opinions and subjectivity is now very questionable. I no longer take ALL your reviews as seriously anymore because of this and i am sure other readers of this once extremely unbiased site, feel the same.

Food for thought. Be fair, honest and maybe at times keep your personal feelings as personal feelings.

AsGard

Distinguished
Mar 7, 2005
Indeed how peoples opinion can change over time.. generaly not so strange because expirience and insight commonly does that with a person.

Something completely different indeed is the influence of commercial and/or personal interest. But niether that should be a real problem for real open minded and critical minds who can put the relativity on everything I geuss!

I also like the real independency of any site or magazine but these days it is a hard thing to do. Nevertheless what this site concerns I still think it to be one of the leading and trustworthy sites of all the www !