2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering?
15-17" screen, no weight requirements.
3. What screen resolution do you want?
Anything over 1440x960 is fine.
4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop?
5. How much battery life do you need?
6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
Definitely, SCII and TF2 are the main ones. On high settings.
7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo / Video editing,watching movies, Etc.)
Photoshop CS4, Lightroom, movies, movie editing
8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need?
At least 500GB
9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links.
10. How long do you want to keep your laptop?
5 years minimum.
11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ?
Bluray writer would be fantastic but I can settle for a DVD writer.
12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons.
Nothing Alienware, their cases are just ugly. I do like the styling of the Macbook Pro and Sony Vaio EB series though. Brand comes down to a matter of aesthetics and reliability for me.
13. What country do you live in?
14. Please tell us any additional information if needed.
That's it, thanks for any replies
Sorry for the bump but does anyone have experience with Falcon NW or Voodo laptops? I'm a bit hesitant on Voodo as their owned by HP now but either seem to be my best bet at the moment. Even so I could use a second opinion.