Hanging windows

eversmilinggoutham

Honorable
May 31, 2012
Hello guys,
Couple of weeks ago, i noticed a hanging problem in my DELL N7110 (inspiron). Don't know what causes it. The entire laptop goes hanging and there is nothing i can really do except for force shutting down (By holding power button for 5 seconds). This has really became a headache in recent days. All the work i do for hours is gone just like that :cry: there are no indications for what causes it. Screen becomes unresponsive neither keyboard nor touch pad works.

I use it as a desktop replacement and is ON for almost all the day. This usually happens when i'm away from the pc(idle. While leaving the Pc for downloading). However, it happened twice while i'm using the pc. Once while playing NFS and once while working with the MS word. I restored all the power plans to default. I seems to work for a day or two but then it goes again

I use a 3G data card for internet.

Sepcs:
Dell N7110
core I5 dual core
4gb RAM
500GB HDD
DELL A13 BIOS

PS: I recently upgraded the BIOS. Don't know if this is the one causing the problem...

Any help for this frustrating issue is greatly welcome.
Thank you.

Hi :)

Google HIRENS CD...download it and write it to cd and BOOT from it.... and in my shops we have seen ONE DAY OLD HARD DRIVES FAIL....

All the best Brett :)