mn-700 base station keeps locking up

dennis

Distinguished
Jun 12, 2003

After my base station is running for about 8-12 hours it
completely locks up on me. I can not ping it, or access
its web based content or anything. I have to power off
the router and power it back on for it to work again. I
have a couple computers hooked up to the switch and one
computer on WEP. I have all the updates available
applied to the base station, what is going on here? Why
is this device locking up?!

joker

Can you even ping the router when this happens?

dennis wrote:

> After my base station is running for about 8-12 hours it
> completely locks up on me. I can not ping it, or access
> its web based content or anything. I have to power off
> the router and power it back on for it to work again. I
> have a couple computers hooked up to the switch and one
> computer on WEP. I have all the updates available
> applied to the base station, what is going on here? Why
> is this device locking up?!

assistance.

time.

dennis

Distinguished
Jun 12, 2003

No I can not ping it, nor can I access it via
http://192.168.0.1 I have to unplug the power to the
router to get it to function again

you directly for
>assistance.
>
>If your question is worth asking, it's worth posting.
>
>If it's not worth posting you should have done a search
on
>http://www.google.com/ http://www.google.com/grphp?
hl=en&tab=wg&q= or
>http://news.google.com/froogle?hl=en&tab=nf&ned=us&q=
before wasting our
>time.
>.

The default lan ip of the MN700 is 192.168.2.1, not 192.168.0.1

--
Jason Tsang - Microsoft MVP

Find out about the MS MVP Program -

"dennis" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> No I can not ping it, nor can I access it via
> http://192.168.0.1 I have to unplug the power to the
> router to get it to function again

I have the same problem, but the problem only happen when
I use port forwarding !!!
Anybody knows a solution for this problem ?