Pinball Expo is only 7 weeks away

If you like pinball come paly with us!! http://www.pinballexpo.net/

MR. Procrastinator here, I still need to get a room. Any left or have I
waited to long :>( Any Idea how late the Expo will be open on Friday
and Saturday night? I know people have been wishing for it to be open
24 hours, just wondering if any changes had been made.

Jeff

Wish I could go. I did write some questions to pat lawlor I'd of asked
if I was going. I've seen the pictures from the last few Expo's. I've
started saving and hope sometime in the future...

Ping

Mike did a supurb job of finding another site! Well Done Mike !!

--
Kerry Stair

Mantis Amusements "Its all about Pinball"