Needed - CV Ringmaster Motor - Working or Not

I have been trying to find a CV ringmaster motor for a few days now and
everyone seems out of stock. Is there anyone out there that has replaced
theirs? Mine has the final drive gear stripped and I could just use the
parts from another to fix mine if someone had one. Maybe you replaced one
cause teh motor was seized or a different gear was stripped.... if you have
a spare new one, a broken old one or even a gear that you think might work,
please drop me a line.

Thanks

Mike Purcell

Save yourself alot of trouble and order a new assembly from Pinball
Resource. I have several motors lying around, but I've never had a
the motor itself fail--whenever I have a failure, it is because of
the gears stripping. I have tried on several occasions to "mix and
match" gears from different failed assemblies, and they have all
broken very quickly--usually within one or two games after being
installed. Trust me on this one--it's not worth the hassle!