Hi, is there such a thing as a SEI themed web site?

The reason I ask is because in the past year I have written articles on
SEI and reviewed a couple of their games for the UK Pinball Owners
magazine. I would like to donate the articles and pictures to the site
if such a thing exists.

Eddie

Eddie I would like to just read the articles are they on the web
already somewhere?

No....but I'd love to create one!

DR

pinballdoctor.com

EDI wrote:
> Hi, is there such a thing as a SEI themed web site?
>
> The reason I ask is because in the past year I have written articles on
> SEI and reviewed a couple of their games for the UK Pinball Owners
> magazine. I would like to donate the articles and pictures to the site
> if such a thing exists.
>
> Eddie

Sounds like a great idea. Keep those old Stern's going!

Will this drive prices up? :)

"EDI" <edwinmole@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> Hi, is there such a thing as a SEI themed web site?
>
> The reason I ask is because in the past year I have written articles on
> SEI and reviewed a couple of their games for the UK Pinball Owners
> magazine. I would like to donate the articles and pictures to the site
> if such a thing exists.
>
> Eddie

Jess Askey's Game Archive site has a lot of Stern stuff- may be a good base
for turning something into a "fan" site of sorts.

I like the idea of a bona-fide site for this- would be nice if someone could
put one together or donate server space. I'd do it, but short on space and
even shorter on time (ask my wife about our backyard...)

Ray J.
--
Action Pinball & Amusement, LLC
Salt Lake City, Utah USA

In article <1127896240.183433.200860@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>, "EDI" <edwinmole@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>Hi, is there such a thing as a SEI themed web site?
>
>The reason I ask is because in the past year I have written articles on
>SEI and reviewed a couple of their games for the UK Pinball Owners
>magazine. I would like to donate the articles and pictures to the site
>if such a thing exists.
>
>Eddie

Eddie,

Although it's not exactly what you're looking for, I have a site dedicated
exclusively to Stern's Star Gazer. I'd be happy to host your articles, or at
least create a link to wherever they might exist.

Let me know if I can assist,
Jeff Giesting

S_T_A_R G_A_Z_E_R Owners List: http://members.iquest.net/~abc123/sg.html

My Homepage: http://members.iquest.net/~abc123/

Remove the "nospam" from my e-mail address to send me a message.

"abc123nospam@iquest.net" wrote:
>In article <1127896240.183433.200860@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
"EDI" <edwinmole@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>>Hi, is there such a thing as a SEI themed web site?
>>
>>The reason I ask is because in the past year I have written articles
on
>>SEI and reviewed a couple of their games for the UK Pinball Owners
>>magazine. I would like to donate the articles and pictures to the site
>>if such a thing exists.
>>
>>Eddie
>
>Eddie,
>
>Although it's not exactly what you're looking for, I have a site
dedicated
>exclusively to Stern's Star Gazer. I'd be happy to host your articles,
or at
>least create a link to wherever they might exist.
>
>Let me know if I can assist,
>Jeff Giesting
>
>S_T_A_R G_A_Z_E_R Owners List:
http://members.iquest.net/~abc123/sg.html

>My Homepage: http://members.iquest.net/~abc123/
>
>Remove the "nospam" from my e-mail address to send me a message.

Sounds good and you should definatley be linked to any web site that is
set up. I'm ashamed to say I haven't mentioned stargazer in any of my
articles as its not one I have played but I'm sure your site has it
covered in any case.

Eddie

--
Sent via Gamer Newsgroups
http://www.gamernewsgroups.com

"seymour-shabow@excite.com" wrote:
>Eddie I would like to just read the articles are they on the web
>already somewhere?

Hi,
Not yet but I hope they will be soon hopefully. Articles on SEI and
Lightning have been printed in the UK Pinball association magazine and
Flight 2000 will be in the next edition. In all fairness to the POA I
wouldn't foreward the last until it had been in print for a few months.
Most people in the UK aren't familiar with Stern games so it will be
nteresting to see if what I wrote is shot down in flames if it goes on
the web. I'm a fan though!

Eddie

--
Sent via Gamer Newsgroups
http://www.gamernewsgroups.com

Great DD, sounds good to me. I see from your site that you have a few
Sterns set up and remember your comments from other threads. You also
have a another of my favourites-Xenon which is the only game to make it
into my house!
With all that wonderful Stern art work there is potential for a fine
looking site. Give me a couple of days to sort things out and I'll start
sending stuff and you can assess things. That will also give a chance
for others to see the thread just in case a site already exists (I doubt
it though).

Cheers

"Dr. Dave" wrote:
>No....but I'd love to create one!