Tech: BSD has started blowing a fuse

I'm sad to say yesterday when I turned on my BSD I noticed that the
ball shooter & some other coils aren't firing. On the WPC Power Driver
assembly fuse F105 keeps blowing.

Anyone have any ideas on where to check first? I haven't been in the
machine for a while so I doubt if it's a wire. When I replaced that
fuse it blew right away. I replaced it again and I was able to play 5
games without a problem. I closed everything up and when I hit the
button for the ball shooter on game 6 it blew right away. Now when I
replace the fuse it starts to glow right away and blows within 5
seconds of turning on the machine.

Thanks in advance.
Chas

Problem fixed! coil wire from ball shooter was touching a rail.

Thanks David!

Chas

otto

Distinguished