Help IDing a pin

I'm looking for an EM, possibly Bally, lots of drop targets, pool
theme, kickout hole representing the 8 ball. I do not have access to
ipdb at the moment...thanks for your help!!

It's Hot Shot. Belongs to the guy sitting next to me in this training
class. how you can own a pin and not know the name of it is beyond
me....

Thanks fo r the assistance!!!

> I'm looking for an EM, possibly Bally, lots of drop targets, pool
> theme, kickout hole representing the 8 ball. I do not have access to
> ipdb at the moment...thanks for your help!!

Gottlieb "Bank Shot" 1973.

14 drop targets (7 per side), 3 top roll overs, 1 pop near the top and a
kickout saucer with an 8-ball below that awards 500 points and opens a gate
on the right back to the shooter lane.

--
Mike S.
Kalamazoo, MI

Gameroom: http://tinyurl.com/4hfev
W C S Owner's List: http://tinyurl.com/39cjo
M B Scoop Repair: http://tinyurl.com/9lfu

<rwkeown@yahoo.com> wrote:
> how you can own a pin and not know the name of it is beyond me....

Happens all the time- we get a lot of service calls from people that have
had a game for years/decades and honestly don't know the name of it. A lot
of times I ask over the phone, "The name of the game should be in big
letters on the backglass- you know- where the scores are?"

And after a considerable pause, I hear, "It's called 'Gottlieb'."
(Pronounced "Gott-lib").

The bad ones are where you hear, "I don't see nuthin- just a bunch of light
bulbs..." Yikes!

;)

Ray J.
--