bally wulff vs bally eproms?

Hi can a bally wulff game be made english again by substituting the u.s
version for the german version , both use 2 27128 chips , i sent out a set
from known good images and they dont work. Are there any tricks?

What game is it? A lot of 6803 games used the "Wulff" text/logo on the
German EPROMs and in all cases I've seen, they're swappable with English
chips- no other changes needed.

If it's a System 11 or something, it may need a jumper change.

Or maybe the customer is putting the chips in wrong? Never rule out
"operator error".

Ray J.
--
Action Pinball & Amusement, LLC