Spirit of 76/Pioneer owners....BAND TOGETHER!!

C'mon guys, let's see if we can get this game in the Top 20 playfields
to reproduced by Classic Playfields. To build up the votes, please use
Spirit of 76 rather than Pioneer so that we're not dividing votes on
the same playfield.

Please cast your vote here:
http://www.accesswave.ca/~cprepro/vote.html

While you're there, an extra vote for Haunted House would be much
appreciated. ;-)

Stand up and be counted! :)

Dave

MikeO

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2004

Steve,

You may be confusing the issue as New York was an Add A Ball game and
as such, probably has subtle differences from So76/Pioneer (WOW vs.
SPECIAL). I don't know for sure but have a pretty strong suspicion.

Mike O.

MikeO

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2004

Are you saying you would pay $500 for a replacement playfield for
So76/Pioneer? That's kind of steep for an EM playfield, NOS or
otherwise.

Mike O.

You really should also mention "New York", since that game had the same
playfield as well.

"Dave Pauk" <davepauk@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> C'mon guys, let's see if we can get this game in the Top 20 playfields
> to reproduced by Classic Playfields. To build up the votes, please use
> Spirit of 76 rather than Pioneer so that we're not dividing votes on
> the same playfield.
>
> Please cast your vote here:
> http://www.accesswave.ca/~cprepro/vote.html
>
> While you're there, an extra vote for Haunted House would be much
> appreciated. ;-)
>
> Stand up and be counted! :)
>
> Dave

I'd take 2 as I have a Spirit of 76 and a Pioneer.
How about Fast / Quick Draw ??

-Bill

"Dave Pauk" <davepauk@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> C'mon guys, let's see if we can get this game in the Top 20 playfields
> to reproduced by Classic Playfields. To build up the votes, please use
> Spirit of 76 rather than Pioneer so that we're not dividing votes on
> the same playfield.
>
> Please cast your vote here:
> http://www.accesswave.ca/~cprepro/vote.html
>
> While you're there, an extra vote for Haunted House would be much
> appreciated. ;-)
>
> Stand up and be counted! :)
>
> Dave

I've had my "New York" for at least 20 years now. I know all the literature
says it is an Add-a-Ball game, but it is exactly the same as Pioneer. The
backglass says BALL IN PLAY and the playfield is identical.