where do I find router code for networking setup

I have a microsoft wireless base station (G router)running
on Win 98 SE. My laptop is the same operating system and I
had a MN520 wireless adapter until my PCMCIA slot died. I
now have a D LINK DWL 122 wireless USB adapter that I'm
trying to get working on my laptop (I couldn't find a
Microsoft USB adapter in town) I called D LINK support guy
because I couldn't connect. He explained that I needed the
encrypted code because WEP is enabled (for security). How
do I find the code on my router. I've been searching
everywhere in networking to no avail. Please help.

Hi,

Log into the MN-700 Wireless Base Station by opening your web browser to
http://192.168.2.1
then type in the password.

Now on the left click on Security
Then click on the Wireless Security link.

You should see your wireless encryption key on that page.

--
Gary Tsang
Microsoft MVP - Windows XP Shell/User