In Search of ... NGG to Play in San Fran Bay Area

i'm looking for a no good gofers to play, either on route, or if
someone would be so kind to let me play theirs for a couple games, it
would be VERY much appreciated ... i'll bring desert \-)

i live in hayward, and be happy to drive anywhere in the san francisco
bay area.

am interested in buying a ngg, and would like to spend some more time
on it before i spend serious money on it.

thanx in advance for any leads!

\ron
6 answers Last reply
More about search play fran area

    It's not the Bay Area, but it's about the same distance the other way
    in Manteca. Last I checked there's a NGG at Strike Zone bowling alley
    on Yosemite Blvd (also a TZ, TOTAN, AFM, RFM, and NBA FB).

    Mark

    Get in line...I'd like to buy a NGG in the Bay Area as well! Looks like
    the race is a-foot...may the best man win! Seriously though, there is a
    NGG at Aladino's pizza in Discovery Bay. The addy is 1555 Riverlake Rd
    (925) 240-6966. While you are there, grab a pizza as well...they are
    pretty darn good. Good luck in your search for one to buy...they seem
    to be a little rare. Let me know if you come across one and pass will
    ya?

    Mark, thanx much! just called strike zone to follow up. appreciate
    the proactive help!

    alive - cd's ...

    will share whatever i pass on for our mutual ngg qwest. networking
    like we do in the group is the best way to go ... as i am also looking
    for a cv, whirlwind and the ngg.

    ping me on other pins you are looking for and i can help keep an eye
    out for you as well.

    as for ngg, we may not even be looking for the same thing ... what
    condition are you looking for ... collector? project? or all things
    inbetween?

    what pins do you have? i am in hayward, so if you are close maybe we
    can connect and play some pin. at my place there is a mb, tz, and
    strange science.

    lets take this off line to continue our chat - good luck to you too and
    thanx for the pizza and ngg play lead.

    ngg sighting and confirmation! original mel's at 2240 shattuck ave,
    berkeley, 510-540-6351.

    also, confirmed the ngg in discovery bay, but the ngg in manteca was
    just removed.

    found somewhere to put quarters in and relive my mispent youth.

    thanx cliffy for helping connect the dots in finding this place with
    steve.

    Ron, you must be the fellow who's been pestering me about whether I
    have pins for sale. ;-)

    I thought there was a gophers pin for sale by that fellow down in San
    Jose. Not pristine of course, but... He's posting on criagslist all
    the time. I think he has free play on Thursday nights or something.

    -JC-

    ron wrote:
    > ngg sighting and confirmation! original mel's at 2240 shattuck ave,
    > berkeley, 510-540-6351.
    >
    > also, confirmed the ngg in discovery bay, but the ngg in manteca was
    > just removed.
    >
    > found somewhere to put quarters in and relive my mispent youth.
    >
    > thanx cliffy for helping connect the dots in finding this place with
    > steve.

Games Video Games