Paging Steve Charland, Paging Steve Charland - NGG Alert

Ron

sorry for this board distribution, but does anyone know how to pass a
message to steve charland - i heard that perhaps he has a ngg on route
in either hayward or alameda that i am trying to find / play /
purchase. when i googled for steve found lots of great feedback (old),
but no or very old contact info.

to ngg lovers everywhere - thanx!

\ron

Steve is in the middle of reconstructing his home. He will not be
posting to RGP until he is moved back in to his house.
You met Steve at my place a couple weeks ago, Ron. You could have just
asked me and I would have hooked you up :)

Cliffy - CARGPB2
A passion for pinball!
www.passionforpinball.com

TRENDING THREADS