freebie- NOS FIRE! bldg- the one in the back.

I am putting this up again since I haven't been able to figure out who
actually needed the thing.

This is the bldg in the back, so email me if you really need it and
I'll ship it to you for $5 paypal.

Kirb

kirb wrote:
> I am putting this up again since I haven't been able to figure out who
> actually needed the thing.
>
> This is the bldg in the back, so email me if you really need it and
> I'll ship it to you for $5 paypal.
>
> Kirb

Item is sold (I hope this time)

Kirb

richblacksm...@adelphia.net wrote:
> $5 total?

$0 for item, $5 to ship, you are too late.

Kirb

DWGoett wrote:
> i was the original winner, but I sold my machine the day after I won, so in
> the spirit of free friday, I told Kirb to give it to someone else that could
> really use it.
>
> Dan

You were not the only one who determined they really didn't need it
(wrong bldg, game sold, never responded to email, etc...). I thank
those who kept in the spirt of free friday and let someone else have a
shot.

Kirb