Last chance before I install it FS or trade High SPeed NOS..

I can't just let it sit around and maybe get damaged, so I am either going
to sell it or install it in our High Speed.
I will consider partial trades for Indy, AFM, RFM, Strange Science, BS
Dracula translites ( &BG's).
I had to pay 425.00 for this piece and I would like to get close to that for
it. I could use the money for some hurricane Rita repairs, but I won't give
it away, sorry.

MD

"M D" <mroberts40NOSPAM@houston.rr.com> wrote in

> I can't just let it sit around and maybe get damaged, so I am either
> going to sell it or install it in our High Speed.
> I will consider partial trades for Indy, AFM, RFM, Strange
> Science, BS
> Dracula translites ( &BG's).
> I had to pay 425.00 for this piece and I would like to get close to
> that for it. I could use the money for some hurricane Rita repairs,
> but I won't give it away, sorry.

Jeez, at that price, I'll sell the one _I_ have!

TRENDING THREADS