Odd pinball locations?

Bars, bowling alleys, arcades, amusement parks, all seem pretty
reasonable locations for pinballs. Just curious, what's the strangest
place you've ever seen a location pin? That is, where did it seem most
out of place to you? Just curious...
3 answers Last reply
More about pinball locations

    Was it an Atlantis? I know, bad joke, sorry.

    nomad

    830 St. Louis St. New Orleans. LTG :)

    <rwkeown@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Bars, bowling alleys, arcades, amusement parks, all seem pretty
    > reasonable locations for pinballs. Just curious, what's the strangest
    > place you've ever seen a location pin? That is, where did it seem most
    > out of place to you? Just curious...

    The cruise ship we went on had one. Bolted to the floor. Made it REAL hard
    to play my style of game. Shimmy, shimmy, shuffle, shuffle, SLAM
    "nomad" <damonoresky@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Was it an Atlantis? I know, bad joke, sorry.
    >
    > nomad

Games Video Games