Odd pinball locations?

Last response: in Video Games
September 28, 2005 4:36:22 PM

Bars, bowling alleys, arcades, amusement parks, all seem pretty
reasonable locations for pinballs. Just curious, what's the strangest
place you've ever seen a location pin? That is, where did it seem most
out of place to you? Just curious...

More about : odd pinball locations

September 28, 2005 4:55:03 PM

Was it an Atlantis? I know, bad joke, sorry.

nomad
Anonymous
September 28, 2005 6:51:49 PM

830 St. Louis St. New Orleans. LTG :)

<rwkeown@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Bars, bowling alleys, arcades, amusement parks, all seem pretty
> reasonable locations for pinballs. Just curious, what's the strangest
> place you've ever seen a location pin? That is, where did it seem most
> out of place to you? Just curious...

Anonymous
September 28, 2005 9:16:35 PM

The cruise ship we went on had one. Bolted to the floor. Made it REAL hard
to play my style of game. Shimmy, shimmy, shuffle, shuffle, SLAM

!