I have used my MN520 notebook wireless adapter flawlessly
for more than a year. Now that MSN asked me to install
the latest upgrade (July 2004), I have had nothing but
problems, and seem unable to roll back to the earlier
version. I am wondering if others have had the same
problem.

Dan Bradford wrote:
> I have used my MN520 notebook wireless adapter flawlessly
> for more than a year. Now that MSN asked me to install
> the latest upgrade (July 2004), I have had nothing but
> problems, and seem unable to roll back to the earlier
> version. I am wondering if others have had the same
> problem.
What did you upgrade..that XP sp2 junk or the MSBN update which has been
around for quite sometime?I have also lost wireless connectivity. I
first noticed it on my Linksys card..(comparable to mn520) I use a
Microsoft MN500 for base, and a mn520 on the other lap. All either of
them do now is flash.
walt