I cannot get into your bridge gmes

Last response: in Video Games
June 20, 2005 11:06:55 PM

I e-mailed you in May,but have not heard from you.
I still cannot get into your bridge games,or anywhere near t. Pls help.
Thank you,Kathleen C.Schmidt katrinkao1

More about : bridge gmes

Anonymous
June 21, 2005 12:45:06 PM

B. Arthur Schmidt wrote:
> I e-mailed you in May,but have not heard from you.
> I still cannot get into your bridge games,or anywhere near t. Pls help.
> Thank you,Kathleen C.Schmidt katrinkao1

Actually these are posts to a Microsoft Newsgroup or forum, not emails.
Anyone can answer your posted query; a lack of reply suggests that no
one has an answer. It is up to you to look back at your post's thread
for responses.

Look here for help, depending on the error message, whether you have a
firewall, router, etc.:

http://mvps.org/nibblesnbits/index.html

--
+Elmo_Tech
MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support

Add clvck to the subject line and correct my address from "invalid" to
"com" if you want to email me.
!