Sign in with
Your question

Upgrades the addiction!

Last response: in CPUs
November 19, 2000 10:05:23 PM

It first started with a Dell I wanted to get a new zip dive for, Then I went to a Gateway that i got a new vidiocard for, Next it was an Emachine i put more memory in and the videocard, next a new mobo so i could use a agp video card, then the mobo wouldnt fit and the addiction began so I figured i would just put everything in a new case , then i didnt have the right memory,next i wanted a cdr,then a dvd, then more memory, next a new cpu,a new floppy, anyway I have enough parts to build about five complete working pc's now.I buy new parts every week even if i dont need them. Please help I'm addicted to upgrading...

More about : upgrades addiction

November 19, 2000 10:39:37 PM

I have your cure!! Send me all your money every week, then you won't be able to squander all that hard earned cash on needless computer parts ;) 

allgoodpeople

"It's a dog eat dog world, and I'm wearing milkbone underwear."
April 2, 2009 5:54:14 AM

As the people are getting addicted to internet and alcohol. Alcohol addicted person can get out of it with help of substance abuse centers . These centers can help the people in getting out from their alcohol addicted activities.

Cynthia Kurtz
<a rel="dofollow" href="http://www.substanceabusecenter.com" rel="dofollow"> Substance Abuse Center</a>
Related resources
April 2, 2009 5:55:24 AM

As the people are getting addicted to internet and alcohol. Alcohol addicted person can get out of it with help of substance abuse centers . These centers can help the people in getting out from their alcohol addicted activities.

Cynthia Kurtz
<a href="http://www.substanceabusecenter.com" > Substance Abuse Center</a>
April 2, 2009 5:56:40 AM

Cynthia Kurtz

Substance Abuse Center
!