Best gaming keyboard out there

tukbol7

Honorable
Apr 24, 2012
hey guys im looking for a gaming keyboard thats the best, im not really a fan on razer, read bad reviews about them, maybe a microsoft sidewinder or a logitech, please help me guys and lean me with your expertise.. thanks

Solution
mechanical or rubber dome switch? this is your first decision.

in rubber dome switches its hard to beat the value of logitech. even microsoft makes a decent keyboard. find a keyboard in store and practice typing for feel. find one that is comfortable for you.

in mechanical switches most keyboards use cherry switches. figure out if you like a key letoff or not, a click sound or not and what sort of resistance you like and pick a keyboard that has that type of switch. some good brands are deck and das but there are others out there as well.

personally i love mechanical keyboards... but if you only wanted to spend $50 you best be looking at logitech rubber dome switch keyboards or microsoft keyboards which will get the job done on a budget.
mechanical or rubber dome switch? this is your first decision.

in rubber dome switches its hard to beat the value of logitech. even microsoft makes a decent keyboard. find a keyboard in store and practice typing for feel. find one that is comfortable for you.

in mechanical switches most keyboards use cherry switches. figure out if you like a key letoff or not, a click sound or not and what sort of resistance you like and pick a keyboard that has that type of switch. some good brands are deck and das but there are others out there as well.

personally i love mechanical keyboards... but if you only wanted to spend $50 you best be looking at logitech rubber dome switch keyboards or microsoft keyboards which will get the job done on a budget.

Solution

zex95966

Honorable
Apr 30, 2012
It's all down to opinion and what the most common type of games you play.

I like the Vengeance K60 keyboard which is suited for FPS.
The K90 would be better suited for MMO's though.