FA: Rescue 911 - 5 hours left

Your right Mike, a deceptive auction. Go back in your cave you troll.

Charlie L.

Charlie L. wrote:

> Thanks for looking!
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6211482175&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
>
> Charlie L.

Q: Hello. The bottom part of your listing says that shipping is FREE.
But the top part says it isn't. Can you clarify? If it isn't free, how
much is it to...more
Sep-27-05
A: Danielle, Shipping is not free. I hit the indicator in the auction
when I listed it to see auction description and it put that it was free.
For a shipping...more

Deceptive auction, stay away!

Charlie L. wrote:

> Your right Mike, a deceptive auction. Go back in your cave you troll.
>
> Charlie

rip-off!