MN-700 in Router mode issue

I am using MN-700 base station, it has Motorola VT1000v
VOIP module between it and the cable modem (Comcast). I
had the system working in this set up for about 3 months.
Last week or so the MN-700 router stopped working, in the
management tool, I can see the connection between the
computer and the base station but the connection between
the base station and the internet is broken.

I unplugged the base station and directly connected it to
the computer and I was able to access the internet.

Today I started to work on it to figure out what is
wrong. I can use the MN-700 base station in access point
mode fine, but when I change the base station mode to
router it does not work.

I am wondering if any of you encountered a similar
situation, or if there is anything I should de to rectify
this issue.

Thanks,
Robby
1 answer Last reply
More about router mode issue

    The Motorola device is also a router. You don't want two routers on
    your network.

    On Sun, 10 Oct 2004 12:38:25 -0700, "Robby"

    --
    Barb Bowman
    Expert Zone Columnist

Routers Networking