Needed: Gottlieb Monte Carlo Manual

Greeting,
I'm in ned of a Gottlieb Monte Carlo manual in PDF or paper. Please
EMail me at arcadegame AT mhcable DOT CALM
Thank you,
Jim Castle

Jim,

I just purchased a Monte Carlo myself on Sunday. My machine came with a
manual so I don't need one, but I was going to buy one that was on
E-bay a few days ago. So I would look and see if it's still available.
It was in an E-bay "store" not set up as an auction. Hope this helps,
John

Looking for a Monte Carlo plastic ramp, Upper right corner!!!