I need help finding a comfortable mouse for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

trainergames

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2011
Because my current mouse(a Razer DeathAdder)has begun to be painful to use for extended periods of time,i would also like it to be good,but comfortable is the top thing,cost wise i only have $95 right now but i have to be able to eat at work until i get paid agian on the 6th,but if need be i can wait to get a new mouse.

I can't explain the kinda of grip i use,so i have taken a few pics from different angles.

Here are the pics:http://imageshack.us/g/52/dsc00008kw.jpg/

If it helps i have 2 coupon codes with logitech,one is 60% off MW3 peripherals,or 35% off G-Series peripherals,but for them i have to order off the logitech site,and not somewhere else.

If you guy need any more info,or pics let me know and i will get it.

Thank you guys for the help.

Solution
I had the exact same problem with my old death adder (sticky pointer). Could not find a solution. I think it is likely the firmware on the mouse is old, however I was afraid to update it because I didn't want to brick the mouse and be left with a useless mouse and no backup.

What I ended up doing was setting up my mouse the way i liked it, then uninstalled the drivers and just used the mouse without them. You don't have the ability to control the features anymore, but it did remove the issue with the mouse pointer sticking. Might be something to try if you just need to wait a while to get something new.

trainergames

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2011

That might be perfect cause if i buy it off logitech web site using the coupon code,and if i get a MW3 branded one it is $40 even. Should i get it?

revolution2718

Honorable
Apr 8, 2012
That's up to you. I was between that and the Death Adder Black but since I palm the mouse the deathadder has been better for me.

The G9X has gotten great reviews and feedback from people all over the place, if you're looking for a new mouse I don't think you can go wrong with it at that price.

trainergames

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2011

Well i think i want to get that one,but with how much money i have left,should i get it now or wait till payday?

2 things to keep in mind is one,the coupon code does not expire for another month,two,my current razer has also been acting up.
Here is a link to the topic about what my deathadder is doing.
http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/64329-3-please-mouse-sticking#t404034

Just to let you know,it makes game really hard to play.

revolution2718

Honorable
Apr 8, 2012
I had the exact same problem with my old death adder (sticky pointer). Could not find a solution. I think it is likely the firmware on the mouse is old, however I was afraid to update it because I didn't want to brick the mouse and be left with a useless mouse and no backup.

What I ended up doing was setting up my mouse the way i liked it, then uninstalled the drivers and just used the mouse without them. You don't have the ability to control the features anymore, but it did remove the issue with the mouse pointer sticking. Might be something to try if you just need to wait a while to get something new.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.