Any help with this would be wonderful

Oside

Honorable
May 26, 2012
Hello, I am not sure if this is the right area to post my question in so please forgive me if I am in the wrong place.
I've got a tricky one that I can't figure out and thought maybe somebody on this board could offer a solution. I have a good friend of mine that is handicapped. He can only use the left mouse button because he uses a typing stick that is velcroed to the left mouse button. This allows him to move the mouse around and click the left mouse button. The problem he runs into is that he can't access the resources available utilizing the right click button. So I thought that if a double click of the left button would act as a right click or a left click + a mouse gesture for a right click. Maybe even if the left mouse button was held down for 3-5 seconds it would bring up the context menu/right click.
He has a Windows 7 64bit desktop with a logitech laser wireless mouse which uses the small usb unifying receiver. I have contacted Logitech support and they sent me here. They said that their software will not function in this manner, but they said that it could probably be done.

Any help would be much appreciated.....

Oside

Honorable
May 26, 2012
AUTOHOTKEY was recommended to me and it worked great. A guy named PULOVER wrote a script for me and it did the trick. PULOVER also wrote a program that automates everything called "Pulover's Macro Creator v1.64 (Recorder & Script Writer)". You can find this on the AutoHotKey forum.