Sorry, we were unable to install your game

I trying to going in the Bridge room, but I recieve the next message on the
screen "Sorry, we were unable to install your game".
I have delete all the cookies and files. I delete also the Heartbreak.class
and the zone.class.
Nothing help.
What can I do to resolve this problem ?
IE 6.0.2900 (sp2).
1 answer Last reply
More about sorry unable install game
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.games.zone (More info?)

    wjhome wrote:
    > I trying to going in the Bridge room, but I recieve the next message on the
    > screen "Sorry, we were unable to install your game".
    > I have delete all the cookies and files. I delete also the Heartbreak.class
    > and the zone.class.
    > Nothing help.
    > What can I do to resolve this problem ?
    > IE 6.0.2900 (sp2).

    Delete all the files in the Zone's \Zsetup folder. Also look here:

    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=/Support/Games/Zone/Tshoot/Causes/Zone_Dat.asp
    http://mvps.org/nibblesnbits/EnterRooms.html

    --
    +Elmo_Tech
    MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support

    Add clvck to the subject line and correct my address from "invalid" to
    "com" if you want to email me.

Games Video Games