Sorry, we were unable to install your game

Tags:
  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
July 4, 2005 3:03:04 PM

I trying to going in the Bridge room, but I recieve the next message on the
screen "Sorry, we were unable to install your game".
I have delete all the cookies and files. I delete also the Heartbreak.class
and the zone.class.
Nothing help.
What can I do to resolve this problem ?
IE 6.0.2900 (sp2).

More about : unable install game

Anonymous
July 4, 2005 6:37:15 PM

wjhome wrote:
> I trying to going in the Bridge room, but I recieve the next message on the
> screen "Sorry, we were unable to install your game".
> I have delete all the cookies and files. I delete also the Heartbreak.class
> and the zone.class.
> Nothing help.
> What can I do to resolve this problem ?
> IE 6.0.2900 (sp2).

Delete all the files in the Zone's \Zsetup folder. Also look here:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=/Support...
http://mvps.org/nibblesnbits/EnterRooms.html

--
+Elmo_Tech
MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support

Add clvck to the subject line and correct my address from "invalid" to
"com" if you want to email me.
!