Help with Parental Controls

I know how to configure a single address to bloack
access, but how can you can you configure a block of
addresses to block access to the internet? I want every
IP blocked from 11 PM to 3 PM the next day.
5 answers Last reply
More about help parental controls

    That would be client filtering. Just block ports 1-65535 for both UDP &
    TCP. Then you are done.

    Paul wrote:

    > I know how to configure a single address to bloack
    > access, but how can you can you configure a block of
    > addresses to block access to the internet? I want every
    > IP blocked from 11 PM to 3 PM the next day.

    assistance.

    time.

    Yeah, but it always tells me I need to put a specific IP
    address in. I get that. How do I block all the IP
    addresses at once without having to type in each
    individual IP address (all 254 of em)?

    Paul

    you directly for
    >assistance.
    >
    >If your question is worth asking, it's worth posting.
    >
    >If it's not worth posting you should have done a search
    on
    >http://www.google.com/ http://www.google.com/grphp?
    hl=en&tab=wg&q= or
    >http://news.google.com/froogle?hl=en&tab=nf&ned=us&q=
    before wasting our
    >time.
    >.

    1-254

    Paul wrote:

    > Yeah, but it always tells me I need to put a specific IP
    > address in. I get that. How do I block all the IP
    > addresses at once without having to type in each
    > individual IP address (all 254 of em)?
    >
    > Paul

    assistance.

    time.

    The field is only letting me type in 3
    digits/characters.

    Paul

    Sorry, I thought the MN-700 also had client filtering as well as the
    parental controls. I don't have one so I'm not that sure about the
    exact details.

    Paul wrote:

    > The field is only letting me type in 3
    > digits/characters.
    >
    > Paul

    assistance.

    time.

Routers Configuration Microsoft Networking