Help with Parental Controls

Last response: in Networking
Share
October 10, 2004 5:34:49 PM

I know how to configure a single address to bloack
access, but how can you can you configure a block of
addresses to block access to the internet? I want every
IP blocked from 11 PM to 3 PM the next day.

More about : parental controls

October 10, 2004 11:00:06 PM

That would be client filtering. Just block ports 1-65535 for both UDP &
TCP. Then you are done.

Paul wrote:

> I know how to configure a single address to bloack
> access, but how can you can you configure a block of
> addresses to block access to the internet? I want every
> IP blocked from 11 PM to 3 PM the next day.

assistance.

time.
October 10, 2004 11:15:45 PM

Yeah, but it always tells me I need to put a specific IP
address in. I get that. How do I block all the IP
addresses at once without having to type in each
individual IP address (all 254 of em)?

Paul

you directly for
>assistance.
>
>If your question is worth asking, it's worth posting.
>
>If it's not worth posting you should have done a search
on
>http://www.google.com/ http://www.google.com/grphp?
hl=en&tab=wg&q= or
>http://news.google.com/froogle?hl=en&tab=nf&ned=us&q=
before wasting our
>time.
>.

Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
October 11, 2004 10:04:00 AM

1-254

Paul wrote:

> Yeah, but it always tells me I need to put a specific IP
> address in. I get that. How do I block all the IP
> addresses at once without having to type in each
> individual IP address (all 254 of em)?
>
> Paul

assistance.

time.
October 11, 2004 6:09:19 PM

The field is only letting me type in 3
digits/characters.

Paul

October 12, 2004 12:48:16 PM

Sorry, I thought the MN-700 also had client filtering as well as the
parental controls. I don't have one so I'm not that sure about the
exact details.

Paul wrote:

> The field is only letting me type in 3
> digits/characters.