Lead in Delaware: 1962 WILLIAMS COQUETTE

I was just contacted by the seller. I don't want to publicly post her
email. So email
me privately and I'll give it to you. I don't know what part of Delaware
but I will update
after she emails me back. I have no affiliation with the seller

I offered $100 thinking she was local to Atlanta and she said she would take
it.

Here's the info she sent:

I HAVE A 1962 WILLIAMS COQUETTE PINBALL MACHINE. HASN'T BEEN PLAYED IN OVER
15 YEARS...BUT HAD WORKED.THE GLASS AND FIELD ARE IN VERY GOOD SHAPE,NO
FLAKING OF THE BACKGLASS. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
THANKS,DIANE

--
Thanks,

Matty
www.PlayPinball.net
404-384-6168

She's in Dover,19904

--
Thanks,

Matty
www.PlayPinball.net
404-384-6168
"PlayPinball" <matty@playpinball.net> wrote in message
>I was just contacted by the seller. I don't want to publicly post her
>email. So email
> me privately and I'll give it to you. I don't know what part of Delaware
> but I will update
> after she emails me back. I have no affiliation with the seller
>
> I offered $100 thinking she was local to Atlanta and she said she would
> take it.
>
> Here's the info she sent:
>
> I HAVE A 1962 WILLIAMS COQUETTE PINBALL MACHINE. HASN'T BEEN PLAYED IN
> OVER 15 YEARS...BUT HAD WORKED.THE GLASS AND FIELD ARE IN VERY GOOD
> SHAPE,NO FLAKING OF THE BACKGLASS. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, PLEASE LET ME
> KNOW. THANKS,DIANE
>
> --
> Thanks,
>
> Matty
> www.PlayPinball.net
> 404-384-6168

Matty,
I posted her email on here yesterday. She told me she was asking $250 for
the game. Does not sound bad if it was a little closer.

Brian
"PlayPinball" <matty@playpinball.net> wrote in message
>I was just contacted by the seller. I don't want to publicly post her
>email. So email
> me privately and I'll give it to you. I don't know what part of Delaware
> but I will update
> after she emails me back. I have no affiliation with the seller
>
> I offered $100 thinking she was local to Atlanta and she said she would
> take it.
>
> Here's the info she sent:
>
> I HAVE A 1962 WILLIAMS COQUETTE PINBALL MACHINE. HASN'T BEEN PLAYED IN
> OVER 15 YEARS...BUT HAD WORKED.THE GLASS AND FIELD ARE IN VERY GOOD
> SHAPE,NO FLAKING OF THE BACKGLASS. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, PLEASE LET ME
> KNOW. THANKS,DIANE
>
> --
> Thanks,
>
> Matty
> www.PlayPinball.net
> 404-384-6168

A fun pin. There was one at Allentown back in '99 I think? I tried to buy
it, but I was too slow. Finding a way to try to get the pin home and it
sold like that, before I knew it.

This pin has that wheel like in World's Fair and both coincidentally got
smashed in the movie, Tommy. http://www.pingeek.com click on Pinball In The
Movies. I have a whole list of the pins that got smashed in that movie.

--
Josh
http://www.pingeek.com

"prowlerman99" <prowlerman99@adelphia.net> wrote in message
> Matty,
> I posted her email on here yesterday. She told me she was asking $250 for
> the game. Does not sound bad if it was a little closer.
>
> Brian
> "PlayPinball" <matty@playpinball.net> wrote in message
>>I was just contacted by the seller. I don't want to publicly post her
>>email. So email
>> me privately and I'll give it to you. I don't know what part of Delaware
>> but I will update
>> after she emails me back. I have no affiliation with the seller
>>
>> I offered $100 thinking she was local to Atlanta and she said she would
>> take it.
>>
>> Here's the info she sent:
>>
>> I HAVE A 1962 WILLIAMS COQUETTE PINBALL MACHINE. HASN'T BEEN PLAYED IN
>> OVER 15 YEARS...BUT HAD WORKED.THE GLASS AND FIELD ARE IN VERY GOOD
>> SHAPE,NO FLAKING OF THE BACKGLASS. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, PLEASE LET ME
>> KNOW. THANKS,DIANE
>>
>> --
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Matty
>> www.PlayPinball.net
>> 404-384-6168

Coquette doesn't have a wheel like World's Fair, it has a swinging
target. I used to own one of these. Fun game - amazing how hard it is
to hit A & B, though.

Mike

Oops. Maybe I was thinking of Fashion Show.