I have a Barb Wire and a WCS94 fully working but unshopped.

Barb wire is 750.00 and WCS is 1500.00 If you want the full
shop/stripdown rebuild flippers, etc. ya know the regular "Right" way
to shop a pin add 400.00 to each.

Call me with any question 313-268-0541

Located in Dearborn, Mi. 48128 just outside Detroit.

Eric A.

Eric,
Does the shopping include Acetyl bath with quick dry option?

Just joking. Wish I had room.

Jim Knight