I can't get my zonefriends link to log in!!

Hi I was wondering if you could help me figure this problem out? I have
tried to remove the heart beat and it removes, but when zone friends
tries to log on, it reinstalls. I dont know what to do. I have even
went as far as removing the zones files and reinstalled them and it
doesnt work either.....HELP. I am going crazy here, don't know when my
friends are on to play and there are only a certain few I can play. The
others are perverts!! Need I say more?

Thank you,
Debbie

Tim Howard wrote:
> Hi I was wondering if you could help me figure this problem out? I have
> tried to remove the heartbeat and it removes, but when zone friends
> tries to log on, it reinstalls. I dont know what to do. I have even
> went as far as removing the zones files and reinstalled them and it
> doesnt work either.....HELP. I am going crazy here, don't know when my
> friends are on to play and there are only a certain few I can play. The
> others are perverts!! Need I say more?
>

> Thank you,
> Debbie

You need to have Heartbeat running. If Zonefriends won't log in, look
at your firewall to see if it's allowing Zone programs to communicate.
Programs end with .exe and are in the main Zone folder. I would think
that Zone.exe, Zproxy.exe, Zclient.exe, and Lobby.exe would need to be
allowed.

Firewall help:
http://mvps.org/nibblesnbits/MultiPlayer.html#fwall

--
+Elmo_Tech
MSN® Gaming Zone™ - Technical Support

Add clvck to the subject line and correct my address from "invalid" to
"com" if you want to email me.