MN700 firmware update HELP!

Justin

Hello friends,
I updated my the firmware of my MN700. Now the router
cannot connect to the internet anymore. Used to work
just fine with the old firmware. I am connecting using
PPPoE. I have seen others on the net with similar problem
and I have contacted MS about this. I would like to get
the old firmware. Is there any one that help me find this.
Has anyone found a solution to this?
Please email me at jscquake@yahoo.com as well as posting
to this site.
Thanks in advance!

joker

Well to get the older firmware version you will have to get that From
Microsoft as no one else is allowed to share the files without the
threat of prosecution.

If you posted the last ten (please only the last ten as more just makes
it hard to read) entries in your basestation log, we might have enough
information to help you.

Justin wrote:

> Hello friends,
> I updated my the firmware of my MN700. Now the router
> cannot connect to the internet anymore. Used to work
> just fine with the old firmware. I am connecting using
> PPPoE. I have seen others on the net with similar problem
> and I have contacted MS about this. I would like to get
> the old firmware. Is there any one that help me find this.
> Has anyone found a solution to this?
> Please email me at jscquake@yahoo.com as well as posting
> to this site.
> Thanks in advance!