BillB

on Eight Ball Deluxe?

anybody know?

--
billb
Since time immemorial, the powerful have used religion to distract
the oppressed, to encourage them to focus on the next world so that
they will acquiesce to the injustices of this world. If you would
have your slaves remain docile, teach them hymns.

he's misquoted because there aren't enough EBD to go around......

"...but Dave...I can't let you do that, Dave."

Originally the producers wanted to use the IBM brand for the computer.
IBM rejected the offer because of the type of movie - A Computer
taking over and killing humans. They felt it would be really bad for
their Computer business. So, they writers got creative and went
backwards from each of the IBM letters to get HAL.

I thought that was an interesting tid-bit I heard from a documentary
about the film maker.

Lightning Notes